Sunday, May 22, 2011

Oh Chapter my Chapter

I'm going to be DMing soon. A single chapter in Jex's tail of yarny epicness. I have one thing I have to work in and an item he has to choose to throw in the mix. Easy enough. I'm really excited for my NPC's though I'm not sure how it'll turn out so I'm going to have to actually build them as characters in case Verdant or Kragen decides to try and kill them.

But it's going to be fun at the very least. I feel really sorry for Lelia (Laelie, the frozen receptionist from Will's chapter we just finished) I'm going to have to make her life just a little more difficult.

I'm working on a few props, the next comic for the main campaign is almost finished (found out I have a hard time drawing dwarves of revenant persuasion), and have run into writer's block! Yay! lol

Anywho, that's about all I can tell you guys without giving too much away to Will.
Roll a D6 everybody. XD!

1 comment: