Wednesday, April 6, 2011

And Tacit Strikes Again!



I have a striker, her name is Tacit, she's 16 and girly and odd. Even when she's saying things like "let's cut off their heads and throw them in a bag to take with us, as evidence." she's still super cute and innocent.

Well our adventurous adventurers found themselves in an Oasis, surrounded by baddies. Not only did my Sorceress not take any damage, she also ran up to both the enemy casters and dealt them something in the neighborhood of 19 damage with her morning star (and she's a level 2). She's a striker in every way, she just can't take a bloody hit!

Anyways I get a little too into playing Tacit sometimes (not crazily or anything, but like anyone really into drama would tell you I 'become' the character for a little bit). So when she got a double critical I got excited and played her as I imagined her. Dropping her dainty umbrella to pull out her huge mace and run screaming around a sand dune to smash the enemy party's healer in the face! As Matt would say: "She was a vicious ball of screaming hate holding a mace."

Oh I haven't told you nonexistant readers about Matt's campaign yet. Let me just say that the way Matt does things holds my attention and excitement way better than the way Adam does. Maybe we just roll in the same general direction, but I digress.

Jex and I are probably going to be playing every day because, well, going from being very busy to having ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do is hard on him. I have the internet and am very good at busying myself (hooray for bookworm artists and their antisocial tendencies) so I could care less. But I have to keep the man occupied or suffer his despondency.

No comments:

Post a Comment